To assure prompt and accurate credit on returned merchandise, we ask that you follow these steps:
1. A return authorization number must be obtained from us. This number will be valid for only fourteen(14) days from invoice date.
2. The authorization number must be clearly written on each package. If this number is not on your package, it will be refused.
3. Credit or adjustment is given on mistakes that are our fault provided you contact us within four(4) days from receipt of merchandise.
4. Returns that the customer orders incorrectly will be charged a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
5. Absolutely NO returns are accepted unless the merchandise is in original cartons in new condition. Any apparel returned with the smell of smoke will not be accepted. Credit will not be issued for returned material that has been marked, altered, or abused.
6. All returns must include a written explanation of why the merchandise is being returned.
7. NO returns are accepted after fourteen(14) days from date of invoice.
8. Damaged, lost, or short shipments should be reported to your UPS office immediately; then contact us, so we can reship the merchandise and place a claim. Keep damaged goods and containers until advised otherwise.